Pages


Follow

Jul 21, 2016

Park Guell Barcelona | Day 3

Top MISSGUIDED | Jeans ZARA | Shoes @wakaafrica on instagram | Shades ZeroUV

Hello my babes !!!
As you may know, I went to Barcelona alone last week for 6 days ! Yes I said it... alone

I immediately fell in love with this city, the people, the charm of the streets, the beach, everything took my heart away...
Most of the time I was running errands and was on my touristy-behaviour ! On the day 3 I went to Park Guell, which is one of the most beautiful icons of the city and the work of the iconic artist Antoni Gaudi. His art is awesome ! You should definitely check it out :) 

I've met a free spirit and soul like me in the metro who spontaneously joined me on my journey and helped me with my pictures. Nicolas and I spent the whole day together ! Isn't crazy ? Waouw !
We enjoyed a fantastic green walk and went to La casa museo Gaudi where he lived.

I would like you to join me on my journey :)

xoxo

Elsy


 
You can enjoy a panorama of the city of  Barcelona at the top of the hills of Park Guell




Thanks to Nicolas for this awesome journey together ! Stay blessed

No comments: