Pages


Follow

Jul 25, 2016

Monday Update #4 | My New Bob Hairstyle

Hello babes!
I'm back in France which means I'm back to work too ! I needed to have a simple, short, and nice
haircut so I chose a bob. Plus, with this summer heat, this hairstyle is practical. This my second time to cut my hair. Younger, I used to be that kind of person who REFUSED to cut by even a millimeter of his hair ! Now I don't even care hahaha ! Life is a cycle: you cut them, they grow back. So that's it !
What I love the most about me is the fact that I'm versatile. I consider Style as a playground with endless possibilities ...  I'm always playing with my style, trying to create something new and go out of my comfort zone. I won't say that I need to find myself, no. The point is that I have and adventurous soul and I'm not afraid to try.
---
What are your thoughs on my new haircut ?

- Kisses & Hugs ♥-
Elsa

“A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.” - Coco Chanel

Remember that ! ;)

PS: GLAM' COIFFURE 12, place Saint-Just 94400 vitry-sur-seine


No comments: