Pages


Follow

Jul 28, 2016

Off-The-Shoulders Approved


Top - H&M | Short - 27 Quai de Paris | Shoes - Public Desire | Bag - ZARA |Scarf on the bag - ZARA| Hat - MOA

Hello Babes !
Nothing special about this look right here but I still felt like sharing it! It was on a great sunny afternoon and I wanted to shoot... So that's it ! 
I was suppose to wear a pink jumpsuit first, but I don't know what happened in my head... I just picked this off-the-shoulders shirt for H&M and this silky short that I bought months ago from 27 Quai de Paris at Les Halles.
How cute is my baby bag :) ? I got it during the summer sales in France. I really love the shape and the prints which reminds me a little bit of a kelly bag from Hermès. Oh ! And what about these tassel sandals inspired by the famous Aquazzura's wild things sandals ?!

Please, let me know if you like how I style my trendy off-the-shoulders ;)
- Kisses & Hugs ♥-
Elsa






No comments: