Pages


Follow

Jul 27, 2015

Casual Chronicles


ZARA khaki Top and ripped Jeans | NEW LOOK Bag | JUST FAB Veryn boots | H&M Ring and Hoops


Ladies,
Here is a casual look for a cool and chillax afternoon !!! 
After a very CRAZY and BUSY week, I just needed to relax myself and spend time with some friends. 
For this look, my heart went for a khaki cropped top and these awesome nude booties which remind me of the black Tom Ford boots that Kim K recently rocked (and I also have them in black ! Lucky me). I love the details of this top: I firstly felt in love with the color and the cropped shape, then the slits at the bottom of the sleeves. Oh and I think the ripped jeans adds a casual and decontracted touch to the look ! 

Can you guys see this GLOOOWING GAME ? hahaha (emphasis on the gloooooow) ! Yes, I'm very proud of my makeup skills because I tried so hard, days after days to create a neutral and natural routine: a winged liner, a light foundation, a nude lipstick, and cheekbones on fleek with that contouring and highlighting ! I'll show you more about my new makeup favorites on my next post!

I am more comfortable and confident while blogging in the streets... The attention of passers does not bother me anymore ! I remember being very uncomfortable with that before.

Hope you liked this post, don't forget to subscribe to my blog and you can check my wishlist trhoough my new Pinterest widget ;)

Have a niiiiice week !

Much Love.

Pictures by Francis & Joris

No comments: