Pages


Follow

Jul 4, 2015

Modern Vintage



 ZARA Pants (here) | H&M Shirt | NEW LOOK Pumps (here) | PIMKIE Clutch

Ladies !!!
I'm back with a new Lookbook staring my new culotte !!! Culottes are officially the new must-have pants for the summer ! They are the season's "It-pants" ! There are sooooo many ways to wear them, from basic to bold, or vintage to modern ! I opted for a Vintage look with an oversized rolled up sleeves floral shirt. But you guys know how much I like sophistication, so I added my chic touch with my nude pointed pumps. I loove them so much , 'cause they're very comfortable ! Oh and what about the clutch ? Oh yeaah ! that clutch is just ... I prefer to let you appreciate by yourself !

I really enjoyed shooting this post, plus, I found this new peaceful and romantic place... It'll become my favorite one !

Hope you'll enjoy reading this post !
Oh !I you don't wanna miss any post, don't forget to subscribe by clicking on the "s'inscrire à ce site" button.

-xoxo-

Elsa

Photos by S.S

No comments: