Pages


Follow

Aug 30, 2015

New In



Hello Ladies !

Here are some of my recent picks ! I've spent a lot of time shopping during this summer while I was looking for an internship that I finally found (Thank God) ! I've tried shops I never went to, like The Body Shop... I've heard a lot of positive comments about, so I needed to try: I bought a mango body mist for cool days when I want a soft, young and fresh scent.

My velvet teddy is my HOLY GRAIL ! My everyday lipstick ! It's a pink nude, matte, long lasting ...Oh and it's a MAC duh ! hahaha ! Honestly I'm in love with this lipstick, it's perfect
for working days or when you want a soft natural glam makeup...

The triangle lace bra is a bra model without underwire that offers a natural cleavage, for seduction. I really like the fact that it's soft, and you can wear it under evening dresses with a plunging neckline you know...

What about the Glamour Style book ? Ladies ! believe me, this book is a gold mine ! It's MY gold mine ! I bought it months ago and read it so many times but I swear that it's still inspiring me. There are so many style inspirations in, which help me to define and shape my Fashion style.

  1. UNDIZ Crochettiz triangle bra & Crochettiz shorty
  2. MAC Velvet Teddy
  3. IAM Earrings and Shades
  4. H&M Necklace
  5. KIKO Beam of Light Highlihter
  6. GLAMOUR Special Edition Style book
  7. THE BODY SHOP Mango Body Mist

No comments: