Pages


Follow

Dec 8, 2016

Happy News - Press, my new Blog & More


Hey Hey Hey !!!!
I'm super excited to announce the creation of a new section on my blog dedicated to all my appearances in the press. You can check the page RIGHT HERE ! 
At the same time, I am very happy to share with you my portrait in Black Women Of Industry, which is an online platform dedicated to Black Women, and their Achievements around the world. I really like the idea to value and raise the black community, especially Women in this world, when you know how they're considered by the "Society". One more thing I can say, is that I am very thankful and proud to appear there as a Black Woman in Tha Industry!


 http://www.blackwomenofindustry.com/decouverte-elsy-and-the-blog/

By the way, did you notice something new here ? Elsy & The Blog got a new and fresh design! Kotryna Bass did it again with her AMAZING templates. This is my second time purchasing from her, and I am always satisfied by her job. Plus, she gives you free assistance, so that your template can be properly installed and set up.
I am a person who constantly like to change and improve. Plus, I wanted to  give you a fresh start for 2017. This journey will be more intense and I wanted to have a clean platform, which highlights my content. One of my goals in life is to always look forward, and to embrace the change, and that’s exactly what the New Elsy & The Blog site represents! A new chapter and a new adventure! Hope you enjoy the new site and share my future adventures with me!

---
xoxo

Elsy

No comments: