Pages

Suivez-moi sur Hellocoton

Follow

Dec 1, 2016

The Maxi Camel Coat

The camel Coat - BOOHOO (here) | Jeans - BOOHOO (here) | Turtleneck Top - ZARA (Similar here) | Black patent Boots - NEW LOOK (here) | Bag - STRADIVARIUS (here)


Who doesn't like camel ? Not me duh ! A camel coat is chic, minimalist, and for people who wants to switch their casual black coat, it definitely does the job ! A simple maxi coat is the key of the minimalist trend.

I've been looking for a maxi camel coat for so long and my dream finally came true when I found it on the BOOHOO online shop few weeks ago. Plus, I had a 40% discount on this one which is a huge one ! For this first look , I wanted to play with contrast. what do I mean by "contrast" ? Under my chic coat, I wore a kind of underground/rock outfit: distressed black jeans, fishnet tights that you can see through the distressed part and my black patent boots from NEW LOOK. This detail gives a kind of  rebel , but sexy  thing at the same time. it is what I call "being sexy without showing much".
---
Can you notice something new  ? I hope you like my new design. As 2016 is ending I want a new and fresh breath for my blog on 2017 , so I'm working on some new visuals for you! ;)

Hope you enjoyed
xoxo

Elsy




The camel Coat - BOOHOO (here) | Jeans - BOOHOO (here) | Turtleneck Top - ZARA (Similar here) | Black patent Boots - NEW LOOK (here) | Bag - STRADIVARIUS (here)



Post a Comment