Pages


Follow

Dec 1, 2016

The Maxi Camel Coat

The camel Coat - BOOHOO (here) | Jeans - BOOHOO (here) | Turtleneck Top - ZARA (Similar here) | Black patent Boots - NEW LOOK (here) | Bag - STRADIVARIUS (here)


Who doesn't like camel ? Not me duh ! A camel coat is chic, minimalist, and for people who wants to switch their casual black coat, it definitely does the job ! A simple maxi coat is the key of the minimalist trend.

I've been looking for a maxi camel coat for so long and my dream finally came true when I found it on the BOOHOO online shop few weeks ago. Plus, I had a 40% discount on this one which is a huge one ! For this first look , I wanted to play with contrast. what do I mean by "contrast" ? Under my chic coat, I wore a kind of underground/rock outfit: distressed black jeans, fishnet tights that you can see through the distressed part and my black patent boots from NEW LOOK. This detail gives a kind of  rebel , but sexy  thing at the same time. it is what I call "being sexy without showing much".
---
Can you notice something new  ? I hope you like my new design. As 2016 is ending I want a new and fresh breath for my blog on 2017 , so I'm working on some new visuals for you! ;)

Hope you enjoyed
xoxo

Elsy




The camel Coat - BOOHOO (here) | Jeans - BOOHOO (here) | Turtleneck Top - ZARA (Similar here) | Black patent Boots - NEW LOOK (here) | Bag - STRADIVARIUS (here)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been searching for a maxi camel coat for such a long time and my fantasy at last worked out as expected Amazon Leather Jackets Sale

Emily Isabella said...

IPhone spares that MacManiack offers you batterie iphone 8; you will have a total charge of your smartphone.

James William said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful post, please keep sharing this kind of information with us, you can find more customized patterns in leather on UK Euro Jacket

John Albert said...

Your website is one of the best fashion websites, for sure. I love your work, and I recommend that others read your blogs. Winter Sale Jacket