Pages


Follow

May 2, 2016

Unexpected boots

Shirt - H&M here
Trench - Pimkie here
Body (under the shirt) - Missguided here
Cropped Jeans - Zara old season but similar here
Boots - H&M here
Shades - ASOS here

A play around with blue tones to match the sky on this Awesome sunny day! And of course, I had to add my special touch, with these unexpected prints on my feet! You guys know how much I love prints ! I fell in love with these boots from H&M which reminds me of the one from Isabel Marant.

My hairstyle was inspired by Sade. She used to wear slick ponytail braided at the bottom. If you follow me on Instagram, you may know that I'm literally obsessed with Sade Adu, she's my muse and my inspiration. She's so beautiful, graceful and elegant. She's a timeless beauty.
---
Oh and with the sun back in Paris, we're the happiest in the world !
I wish you a great and awesome week!

xoxo
Elsy

No comments: