Pages


Follow

May 11, 2016

Trip to Geneva ♥


My Dear ones !
I went to Geneva last week for the loooong weekend and here are some pictures of my trip with my Beloved friends ♥ !
It was my second time to go, and I had the opportunity this time to do some touristy things. 

Geneva is a small metropolis surrounded by unspoiled nature and breathtaking scenery. We did a beautiful walk around the Lake Geneva which is one of the largest ones in Western Europe. We also went to the trading center, and enjoyed doing some window-shopping in front of luxury fashion shops like Chanel, Dior, Versace ... I wanted evereything ! lol I can tell you that if you go window-shopping but can't afford anything, It's a bit depressing lol.
After the beautiful walk, we went to the Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues for the lunch. I really loved their flower arrangement at the entrance. 
Unfortunately, we did not discovered the "Geneva by Night" lifestyle, but I hope so for the next time.

Hope you enjoy sharing my trip !
Deuces :)

#Swisslife
 





No comments: