Pages


Follow

Apr 13, 2016

The White Jumpsuit

Coat - H&M (old)
Jumpsuit - MISSGUIDED Here
Sneakers Stan Smith - ADIDAS Here
Bag - MANGO (old)
Shades - ASOS Here
Belt - H&M




Hello everyone !
 Sunny days are back in Paris and I'm very very happy to finally bring out again my lovely kimono I bought last year at H&M :). This spring, I'll play more with pastels, blush and nude tones. As you can see on this post, I

I shot this look in a charming flowered passageway in Paris XIII called "Passage Bourgoin".
More I evolve in Fashion Blogging, more I become selective about my picks. And I think it's a good thing because now I prefer quality over quantity. I am currently upgrading my wardrobe to create a qualitative content and I can't wait to show you more!

Hope you like this look ;)

xoxo
Elsa

Pictures by N.M

No comments: