Pages


Follow

Apr 18, 2016

Monday Update #2 || Evolution

Hello everyone, I hope you spent a great weekend!
Mine could have been better... I went to a club for a friend's birthday. It was lit, and we had fun! But by then, my phone is dead. It continually reboots I don't know why... I think it's time to buy a new one and accept the fact that I'll loose all my files -_-. You may imagine how annoying this situation is !



Anywayyys...
Today's post is about how I exactly want to spend my week: I want to Evolve. I suppose you might ask yourself "why ?" lol but here is my answer.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" - Marthe Troly-CurtinPhrynette Married 
This quote exactly relates what I think. Time flies, It waits for no one and we do not realize it enough.We have time but we're always procrastinating. We think, dream... we can also achieve and create . I guess we all have goals we want to achieve, and for me, the best way to reach them is to set a succession of short-term objectives that will together form a long-term goal. In this way, they will help us to carry out your progress.

Wishing you a good week, always remember that Procrastination is The enemy.

xoxo
Elsy

No comments: