Pages


Follow

Jan 11, 2016

How to be happy: 8 simple habits to help you everyday

how_to_be_happy_elsyandtheblog
—-
Why does it sometimes seem so hard to be happy?

Yeah, I’ve also asked myself that many times. Lately,  I've been feeling very anxious,  as if that "comfort zone" is not enough anymore and  I'm empty inside of me... Like something is missing in my life. Indeed something is really missing... Happiness is missing. I've decided that this year is My year ! I'll will bloom and shine, I'll love and share, I'll be kind with people and open-minded (I am determined !). I've established a list of things to do every day to become a positive person: 

  • Decide every morning that you are in a good mood.
    Life is too short to wait naively for that perfect moment. Don't think that happiness is just gonna fall from the sky. Being happy is a daily decision and a deeper journey, and just like any other habit, you’ve got to internalize it. So, first have the INTENTION, be willing to step outside your comfort zone, leave old habits and negative thoughts behind, and finally start making those simple changes that are gonna enable you to become a happier person day-to-day.
  • Focus your energy on what makes you Happy.
    The society tells us that “Success is not the key to happiness . Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” ― Albert Schweitzer
  • Make a list of everything that prevents you from moving forward (people & things). 
    Energy is a very contagious disease. When we’re around positive, grateful, enthusiastic people, we “catch” their special energy. 
  • Love yourself first. Never let anyone bring you down.
    “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
  • Learn to say "Sorry" (important).
    “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.”― Dalai Lama XIV
  • Stay Positive by embracing the moments in the present.
    “True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
  • Start becoming Your true self.
    Don't envy those people that we call "lucky" because they look happy or they are 
    successful... You'll never find real happiness if you're not even happy with yourself. Love your imperfections cause they make you flawless and unique !
    "The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of  everything."
  • Love...Just Love. Love conquers all

I hope that you enjoyed reading and that these tips will be useful to you ... 2016 will be a better year
- Kisses & Hugs ♥-
Elsa

No comments: