Pages


Follow

Oct 5, 2016

The Maxi Pleated Dress














Pleated Dress - ZARA | Sandals - PIMKIE | Bag - ZARA (Similar Here) | Sunglasses - DIOR

Hello Hello Babiiies !
The Fashion Week is ending in Paris and I could not miss this season without posting a look on my blog !
I wanted to enjoy the last sunny days we have in Paris before landing to Portugal on Friday  where I will enjoy "My Last Days of Summer". As I was looking for insolite places to shoot in Paris, I found this street called "Rue Crémieux". It reminds me a lot of these streets from Cuba with colorful walls you know... Apparently, this street is the Most colorful one in Paris. For this look, I wore a Beige maxi pleated dress from Zara with a pair of black sandals with gold details *Yass*! This outfit is very versatile and can be wore many different ways, and for many occasions (date night, casual, sporty, work ...).


---

Hope you like this post as I do.
Many Bisous

Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram (my feed and my instastories) to make sure you won't miss any update.
Don't forget to comment, share and subscribe.

Photos by Steeve E. & Elsa O.

xoxo
Elsy





 



No comments: