Pages


Follow

Oct 27, 2016

The Burgundy Dress | It's My Birthday !

Dress - NEW LOOK (here)| Sweater - H&M (here) | Shoes - TRUFFLE COLLECTION from ASOS (similar here)| Bag - ZARA
Did you know they are so many ways to wear your dresses during fall? One of them is to layer your cozy turtleneck sweater under the dress ! With this great idea, you can still wear your summer dresses and stay warm at the same time. This trick may seem simple, but can have such impressive style
powers. You can also try it with maxi, midi or mini dresses as I did, the trick is so versatile!
I really love the loose shape of this dress, which allows me to wear a sweater under. Also, the long zip at the back of the dress is sexy and suggestive... I'm so in love with this sweater that I got from H&M. I also got it in grey and green, that I will show in a fashion haul soon.
--- 
Today is my birthday !!!
I'm so thankful for blowing my 23rd candle today, through my blog and with you guys. You, who joined, who constantly support me in my journey of making my dreams come true. You guys are awesome , and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

---
Thanks God for everything in my life.
xoxo
Elsy

Pictures by me


No comments: