Pages


Follow

Dec 15, 2015

The little red bag



Bag CAMAIEU | Coat ZARA

Hello Hello my beautiful bay-bays ! 
It's been like ... centuries that I haven't post something here ! As you can see, there are many changes on the blog... I'm not anymore "Flawless-girl"... I was working on my blog, because I wanted to rebrand my blog and create a new dynamic !

I've always wanted a red bag (with gold details and chains which reminds me of these Chanel bags), and as lucky as I am,  my dear friend Reine recently offered it to me for my birthday :).
 A red bag is a key piece in the wardrobe ! It's like a red lipstick, chic, classic and timeless ,and every woman should have one ! You may as well wear it day for going to the movies or night for a date.
 I can't wait to feature my new baby in my next posts. Better stay tuned for more :)

Please, take your time to explore the new categories of the blog. You have the category shop, where you can find my recent purchases, and more :)

xoxo Elsy xoxo

No comments: