Pages


Follow

Feb 12, 2015

OOTD || Shades of Grey


ZARA Sweater || H&M Jeans || JUST FAB Over-the-knees Boots || I AM Scarf
This outfit is so siiiiimple and casual, perfect for school days!!! 
I just came back from school and wanted to enjoy this smooth weather that we seldom have in Rouen. Then, I the decided to blog...You may know that I love to add a sophisticated touch to all my outfits... So that, I decided to wear these goooorgeous boots ! :)

Would you believe me if I tell you I took these pictures myself ? With a tripod, and people watching. I'm very proud and happy to see that they look good !!! Sometimes, I feel like annoying my friends when asking them to take pictures for me... :(

However, I'm glad to say that the weather is becoming less colder than the past weeks ! I wasn't even able to go out without my down jacket before..:( 
I guess and hope that spring is definitely coming !

By the way, I'm currently setting up my blogosphere, and I'll appreciate a lot if you let me step into your world and visit your blog too. Just let a comment below ;)

Besos





No comments: