Pages


Follow

Nov 23, 2014

My Youtube experience || I tried it...


I'm starting a Youtube channel, what do you think about it ?


Since few months I think about starting a channel for enhancing my blog...! But there's something about me you need to know: I'm an indecisive person... I mean, I'm the biggest indecisive person ! I hesitated for months, recorded many tutos that I've never edited and published... (Also because of the software which is quite difficult to use :'[ ).

 I recorded a makeup vid 2 weeks ago. But because of the low lighting condition I didn't publish. I just tried to get familiar with my new editing software so, this video is just a taste... If you like the video and the makeup, please lemme know by leaving a comment below.


 Please, if you have any request, feel free to leave a comment below with your blog address if you have one, so that I could visit yours.
Let's share together !!!



No comments: