Pages


Follow

Oct 23, 2014

LOOKBOOK : Chic in Autumn !





   

H&M Coat || PIMKIE Dress || H&M Hat || PIMKIE Heels
Through the rain, fallen leaves, the wind blowing and the orange landscape... I can say that fall is definitely here ! I love the fact that Mother Nature is unpredictable and blows us every single day by its beauty.

This season, I'm really obsessed with animal prints, but mostly python prints ! I never wore them before... But I'm charmed to see how they go pretty well on every "accessory". By "accessory" I mean pieces that add a special touch to our outfit like shoes, coats, hats, bags...
Plus, I never mixed up TWO different prints !!! When I first tried it, I looked at me in the mirror and was like " Woah Elsa, this outfit is AWESOME, don't change anything !!! ". I wanted to dare, and I did. I found the right balance: not too much, not less.

You won't believe me if I tell you I bought this AWESOME coat at 20 € instead of 50€ and I bought the dress and the heels with a 40% discount at the pimkie store, during the autumn sales (Good deals right ?!)...I highly recommend the pimkie store, they have many interesting deals ;).

For this lookbook, I wore my little black dress, (as simple as elegant)  with a brimmed hat, that I completed with a panther printed coat (My crush <3) and python printed heels to break the "classic style" and add a sophisticated touch ! 


Pictures taken by Williams Bengono.


No comments: