Pages


Follow

Jun 24, 2014

My Just Fab Crush || I Love Just Fab


Hello Ladies ,


For many months, I hesitated to show my Just Fab haul in my blog... But I did'nt know HOW and WHERE to start, I was ... LOST ! So, I started watching many videos on Youtube, to inspire myself. Then, I finally decided to write a post.

  For those who don't know, Just Fab is an online subscription fashion retailer that carries selections of shoes, bags, jewelry and denim for 39.95€ per article. It offers a personalised shopping experience based on your fashion preferences


I love shoes... I mean .. I   R E A L L Y  love shoes.. it's more than an addiction ! I think all girls love shoes.I try to have many different types and styles of shoes in my closet for any purpose ( school, going out, cinema, club...). 


Let me introduce my C R U S H...

The "LARA" sandal heels

   



What I particularly like the d e t a  i l s : Look at these black spikes that recover all the back of the shoe!!! Aren't they gorgeous ? You can't see them if you don't look closely and carefully at the shoe...I never saw a model like this before. That's why I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with these ones . 

These are my fav for the moment ! I wear it anytime cause the heels is not too high (4,5 inches), you can easily walk with them and they are great for summer :)
You can find them in some of my Lookbook work.

I'll progressively add items to this post, so stay tunes Ladies ;)





No comments: