Pages


Follow

Jun 6, 2014

Behind my eyes, there is a cat...





PIMKIE crop top // H&M high waisted jeans // New Look sneakers // I am shades

                                             Aahh...what a sunny day in Rouen!

There is something that you guys have to know about Rouen: its climate is like a yo-yo, today it rains, it snows tomorrow and after tomorrow it's sunny... So, when there is an ounce of sunshine, you have to enjoy to the fullest !!!

For this lookbook, I've picked a very nice crop top from Pimkie. Did you know that Pimkie is one of my fav shop ? They have very nice things and the price is affordable.

The shades and I have always be very good friends. I used to buy Wayfarer in many colors (black- dark brown-light brown...) but I decided to change and try the "cat eye" shape.. And I L O V E it ! Sometimes It's good to change :). 

Remember to always be thankful.
Be Free, Be Happy  

No comments: