Pages


Follow

Apr 27, 2014

Selfiie under the sun ☀☀☀

Hey Ladies, The Spring is Here !!!

Let me show you one of my fav spring make up: my sunny neutral make up !!!

 
Do you Like it  ? Huh ?
Okay, let's start:



                           1. Face 

  • Yves Rocher "Teint fluide zéro défaut BRUN 500": It is a very mattifying foundation and it only costs 9,50€ instead of 19€ now (promotion). This tint is a lil bit darker than my skin but it's ok :)
    http://www.yves-rocher.fr
  • KIKO "Skin evolution" foundation for highlighting: I put it on my nose to my forehead, my chin, and the triangle area under the eyes. Only 12.90€
    http://www.kikocosmetics.fr
  • MAC "pro-preffered white SPF 15 MATTE" foundation: I used it as a bronzer powder for contouring my cheeks, my nose and the top of my forehead.

                              2.  Eyes  



For my eyes, I wanted to do a Sunny-Bronze-Gold effect to perfectly match with the sun and look neutral, so I used:
  • SEPHORA "Hollywood's calling N°82" eye shadow : It is a bronze-gold sparkle eye shadow. I really love it because it matches with my skin tone and you can wear it everyday and for any purpose.
  • KIKO "mat coca 213" eye shadow : I put it at the corner of my eyelids, I wanted to create a brown smokey effect.

                             3.  Lips


  • SEPHORA "#2136A" mat lipstick :  It's between bright brown - nude; It looks very natural. The problem I've met with this lipstick is that it does not really bind to the lips.
  • MAC "water shiny salmon" lipgloss: having put the lipstick, I've added gloss over because it reflects the sunlight.
So, Ladies, hope you enjoyed this article :) +blackmakeup100 

😚😚😚







No comments: